Friday, April 8, 2016

Harper's Two Year Pictures

WARNING: Cuteness Overload

We've had the same photographer take Harper's pictures ever since she was born, well, besides her beach photos. She always impresses me with her talent and these pictures have to be some of the curtest I've ever seen!! Really:) 

I always have these ideas in my head and this time I really wanted pictures of Harper with chicks or ducks. She was in awe of the ducks when we went to a local store, but I really didn't know how she would do when it came time to taking pictures with them. Well, Harper loved these duckies!! She was so cute with them, since then she still talks about the ducks and is quacking. lol.    







This is one of my favorites! 



So sweet 



I know this isn't the best way to pick them up...but they weren't harmed  



Trying to get the duckies 

How did our girl get so big!

Pure sweetness

Harper loved these big balloons



I just love this picture! 





Love



My everything! 

No comments: