Sunday, October 20, 2013

Pumpkins and Hay Rides Oh My

The past couple weeks have been pretty low key but Fall 2013 has arrived and we have been able to do some fun fall things!! The older I get the more I like fall. Or, maybe the longer I live in Indiana I like fall. Or both:) 

So thankful for my husband, friends and family to share these memories with! 


This was actually a couple weeks ago. Able to meet and eat together with some of my best friends since high school. I am so glad we have been able to stay close and know we will forever! 

One morning we went out on the river. Beautiful! 


Made a day trip to Huber's Orchard. On our way to pick apples!


So many to pick from!


Not too thrilled for a picture. lol. 


Perfect day for a little picnic





The lake at Huber's




We went to Lark Ranch yesterday after a rainy morning. 


We went in this with the kids and it was pitch black. Jarod cheated and used his phone;)


Jarod and Katie Jo


Sweet


He does this sometimes. Stuck with it now. ha


Love my niece! Had such a hard time getting her to look at the camera but that's okay. 





At this point Katie wanted down! The Knepp's.


And, I can't believe it but we had our TEN year class reunion yesterday! 


Wouldn't know what to do without her!



I plan on having more fall pictures in my next post:) Yes, more! Gotta enjoy it before all the leaves are gone and the cold gets here! And, no news about our adoption. The waiting part is a little better right now. We have been on the list for almost 2 months. Just that much closer to starting our family!  

1 comment:

Jaimee Granberry said...

I just love fall, too! It's miss leaves actually changing colors they way they do in Indiana. In Texas, they mostly just turn brown and fall off. Blah.