Friday, July 20, 2012

4th of July

Here I am again with mostly pictures to show what we have been up to! I feel like I don't want to go into detail about every little thing so I keep it short and sweet:) 



We had A LOT of fun with our neighbors out on Boggs lake the Saturday and Sunday before the fourth! I have never really been out on the lake that much but it was a blast!


Tubing = bruises and soreness!lol. 

Some of the gang hanging out!


Homemade Popsicle's 

 Dre still loves to give his kisses to Katie:) The sweetest thing!

The family of 3 now

 I LOVE holding her!

 How can he look so cute being messy?!
 

The first rain after a month!! 

One more of Katie Jo. hehe



AND we celebrated our 5 year Anniversary!!! I feel like the luckiest girl everyday to be married to Jarod!   

3 comments:

Abbie said...

Being out on the lake looks like lots of fun - you and Jarod are just adorable!!!! The cake in the last photo looks yummy! Did you make it?

Ashley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashley said...

Yeah, I wanted to find a homemade recipe for German chocolate cake (Jarod's favorite). It was way too heavy for us though...we didn't eat much of it. haha. I told him it was the thought that counted:)