Friday, June 22, 2012

It's Beginning to look a lot like Summer

I know it seems like forever since I posted!!! Lately I haven't been checking blogs as much and just not really posting as much either...which is obvious! I wanted to take a little break from it all and it was kinda nice! Don't get me wrong I love catching up on blogs and blogging but I just wanted a little break. 

I do have some pictures of just a couple things we have been doing the past month or so! 



We LOVE going to the neighbors to swim:) And love that they don't mind us making our way over;) hehe.


 The life guard! 


 Two of the sweet neighbor girls!


 Jarod was pretty good at squeezing into that little tube!


 The guys trying to decide on what to do! I just had to a picture b/c I guess it really does take that many to decide. lol 


 One of my best friends from college had a baby shower!!!! She looked adorable! Can't wait to meet Dylan!


 Us girls that always hung out in college!


 One of them just had a baby too.....she looks just like her big sister!

  1. Lilah the "big sister" 



 Emma wanted a picture of the two of them! 


 We finally got to hold little Katie Jo!!!!! The newest niece...well the only one! I was soooo happy they were having a girl! And Dre was so stinking happy to hold her it was adorable! You can see how happy he is in this pic.!


 Awww!


 Jarod with two of  his brothers and niece.


 Looks like she has light hair!



With all these babies I am hoping some of that baby dust wipes off on us:) 

1 comment:

Whitney said...

I have missed your posts, so I'm glad you are back! Thinking of you!