Friday, December 10, 2010

Cincy

Last week-end Jarod and I went to Cincy for a little Christmas getaway to see some Christmas lights, spend some time together and to enjoy this time of year!!! Oh, and to go to Jungle Jim's. Yeah baby! If you haven't been there before it is a huge grocery store that has foods from all around the world. We spent 2 hours in there and could have spent more time if we wanted. We have been there one time before and it is def. one of our favorite stores....too bad it isn't closer:(  When we were there it was snowing the whole time and it was so pretty! I always say if it is going to be freezing there might as well be a little bit of snow too, right! Here are some pictures if you want to see what we did:)

 
Getting close!

Our brochure of things to see and do....just a little excited. haha

We stopped at a look out and it was just beautiful! We could see so much of Cincy!

Inside Khron conservatory. A neat little place to look at all kinds of plants. And it was free!

Just outside Khron's. I thought this was so pretty. I LOVE the snow covered trees and the old bridge!!!

We went to the PNC festival of lights at the zoo. This was at the entrance.

My camera wouldn't take very good pictures in the dark but there are a lot of christmas light's back there. You can def. see the snow falling though.

I think they were shy;)

Reindeer!! Really where do reindeer live?? The only time I see them is around Christmas time! Is santa hiding them all. haha.

Trying to get a shot of Santa. Can you see him? I was cracking up when I seen this pic. b/c the little girl is totally smiling for my pic. lol.

Me and my sweetie! I love him soo much! 

I hope everyone is enjoying this time of year as well! Take in every moment and cherish it:)

3 comments:

Leah Robinson said...

Looks like a blast! I love seeing your pictures!

Mandi Knepp said...

looks like you two had some sweet fun... time away is always great time spent in the investment of your marriage! Love that! I LOVE the pic of the snow covered bridge! I am think the same as you... if its going to be cold BRING ON THE SNOW!

Brittany Janae said...

Looks like fun!! I've never been to "Cincy" around Christmas time:) I may have to try it out one day!!!