Thursday, April 15, 2010

Hooray for warm weather!

I don't know how many of you are loving this WARM weather but I know I am!! I can't believe it has been in the 80's. This is my kind of weather. Last week I was cathching up on the yard work and spraying my weed killer EVERYWHERE so the weeds don't get out of hand. It doesn't take them long! I got that done and I am ready for the fun part. Taking my yearly trip to Lowe's to stock up on some flowers for our back patio. Yeah! This is something I look forward to every year...I know it may seem boring to some but I love it. haha. I just love going on our patio and having all these flowers out there.

Last saturday Jarod and I also went to Jasper to enjoy the outside by taking our bikes to the Jasper park. They have a really nice bike/walking path. Has anyone else been there? We also stopped at their new mill on the path and that was pretty neat. But with all that work we got hungry so we had to stop at Applebee's. It isn't our favorite restaurant but we had a gift card we wanted to use. Can't beat a free meal:) Plus, that night we also got to hang out at our neighbors house for a few hours also. Turned out to be a fun and relaxing day. This week I have been working and then yesterday we went on a little canoe ride and decided to take Khloe. I thought she would have been scared but I was wrong! She was loving every minute of it. We bought this canoe last year and love it but it is just a little tight for two people. When we were looking for a canoe last year we wanted something that we would have no problem hauling in the truck. Well we found that but like I said, it is a little tight. We have thought about selling it and getting a bigger one but then it may be harder to haul. So I don't know what we are going to do. If anyone would like to buy a canoe we have thought about selling this one. Anyone want a one person canoe?!

Also, I just wanted to thank everyone for their prayers and comments on my last post!! I REALLY do appreciate them! I had my ultrasound yesterday to see if the medication was working and to see if I had follicles. Everything looked great!!! I was so relieved! Now we will see what will happen in the next few months. Hopefully a baby soon:) Until then we will let GOD control what happens. I have been doing better and have been trying not to think about this too much. I know the comments that everyone posted made me feel much better:) I have even got a few messages and even a letter from some women I know. I feel sooo lucky and blessed to have these people in my life!! I think it is great that we can be so open about these things and have so much support for/from one another!

 

 

5 comments:

Unknown said...

We have so been enjoying the outdoors! I love the weather we have been having!
Glad that you have been out enjoying it to! I look forward to also planting flowers, so looks like I need to plan a trip and pick out some flowers also:)

Leah Robinson said...

I'm sorry I just saw your last post...it is taking me a while to get used to being a workin momma again LOL I posted you a message on that post, but feel free to call me ANY time 787-1154! I've been there as many of us have and it's really great to talk with women who have been in your shoes! You're not alone =)

Chelsa said...

i LOVE the weather! we have hardly been inside at all!

i just told ryan how sad i am that i'm not busy making plans to go buy flowers and get them planted! that's one thing i def. look forward to also, but with selling the house i will have to wait til next year at the new house.

Megan said...

ashley... I didn't get a chance to comment on your last post, but as you know, I know how you feel!!! BUT.. We also know that God has a plan, and no matter what happens, there is a reason! Just trust in Him, and He will lead you!!! I'll keep you in my prayers. Let me know if you ever need to talk!

Tera said...

Ooooh, I love shopping for flowers too! I'm really going to miss not having landscaping this year. :(