Friday, March 5, 2010

Will be missing for a week

Haircut- check. Car cleaned inside and out- check. Oil changed (thanks to hubby)- check. Tires rotated- check. Packing- check. Map- check. I think we are ready!

Tomorrow Jarod and I will be leaving on our vacay and I am soooo EXCITED!!!! Wide awake and probably going to have a hard time sleeping tonight. haha. I have to wake up early for work tomorrow and then we are off after I get off work. I just pray everything goes well and that we have a safe trip there and back and while on our trip. If you think of this week say a little prayer if you could also. I will post pics. when we get back:) Hope everyone will be enjoying the warmer weather while we are gone!! Finally a little sun around here.  See ya in a week!

2 comments:

Sonya said...

Have Fun Ashley!! I'm soooo jealous:)

Chelsa said...

have fun! be careful :)