Thursday, September 3, 2009

Khloe's Spotlight

So I just wanted to post a picture of our dog since she hasn't been in any posts for a while. She is a part of the family.... so she needs some shots posted too!! I know she is a dog but we love her to death!! This first one cracks me up. I ate some yogut and thought maybe she might like to try some that was left over in the way bottom of the container. She has a super long tongue and could get to it fine. Well, then it became a toy for her. Kept her busy for a while:)




Taking a little nap. This is one thing she is really good at. I don't see how dogs can sleep sooo much!


Khloe in her new collar I made her. Sweet as can be...just look at those eyes.

The collar up close.


Well thats Khloe's fame for the day. Hope you enjoyed the pics! If you have a dog and ever want to get rid of its energy... come on over to our house. Khloe will wear him/her out as well as Khloe will wear out. Then we won't have to play ball forever with her. haha.


2 comments:

Ali Gish said...

How cute!! Ok, I know your Jamaica post was last post, but I just had to comment! I LOVE Jamaica! That's where we went on our honeymoon, and we hope to go back next year for our 5 year! It is paradise!! :)

Leah Robinson said...

Awwww, love her!!