Sunday, February 15, 2009

In loving Memory of Andon Knepp

Today I wanted to dedicate this post to Andon Joseph Richard Knepp! I wanted to do this for my blogger friend Chelsa and her family in memory of this little angel. I think the Owens Family (Courtney) had an awesome idea about having family, friends and people near and far dedicate a post to this litle angel. We all know he is dearly missed and loved so much!! My heart is still going out to Chelsa, Ryan and Brycen and hoping they cope day by day. I know Chelsa is such a strong girl with an amazing heart. I did not make anything for Andon like some bloggers have but I am putting a picture up that Chelsa had commented on in the past. Previously I had taken this picture because it reminded me of my little sister looking down on me and my family one day when we were taking pictures on a beautiful fall day. But today I thought I would post it because it reminds me of Andon and all the other angels shining down on ALL of us. I just love this picture!! I hope you do to.



I also have a poem I found for you Chelsa:)

Tiny Footprints on a Mother's Heart

When a baby arrives, be it for a day, a month, a year or more, or perhaps only a sweet flickering moment-the fragile spark of a tender soul, the secret swell of a new pregnancy. the goldfish flutter known to only you-you are unmistakeningly changed...the tiny footprints left behind on your heart bespeak your name as Mother.



5 comments:

Courtney, Jeff, Ayla & Leah said...

Awesome post! Thanks so much for being a part of this w/ us. Its been beautiful!

Chelsa said...

Ashley- The picture popped up on your blog before the words to your post did. I knew right away what you had done, b/c I remember telling you how much I loved that picture. You are such a sweet girl, and it means so much that you dedicated your post to Andon. Our hearts are warmed to see how loved he, and our family is. That's what God is all about. Andon is smiling down on us, knowing that his life, only 34 weeks long has made such an impact on so many people. Thank you also for the poem, it is beautiful. I'm going to print it out for his scrapbook and do something fun with it.

Tera said...

Beautiful picture and so very thoughtful!

Shannon said...

Loved the beatiful picture and your blog!

Abbie said...

Such a beautiful poem and picture...so sweet, Ashley!!