Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Ready for the Holidays

So, today I am off work (woohoo) and thought no better time to catch up on my blog. We havent't been too busy this past week....but it seems to get like that right before the holidays. I don't mind it! This past weekend Jarod and I were home most of the weekend and I loved lounging around the house! Saturday night some of my friends and I from high school and college got together. This is so hard to do since everyone has such different schedules, but we seemed to get most of us together. We ate pizza (yum), looked at old pictures, played cards and of course talked. It was so funny looking back at pictures from the years past but sad at the same time. I have had so many great memories with those girls and love them to death! But now since we are growing up, working, some having kids we aren't able to get together as much. The times we are together I cherish and enjoy being with them. Most of us live away from one another and it is hard at times knowing that. Maybe one day down the road some will move back:) I do have some pictures that we took....and they all look gorgeous!

Tomorrow my parents are coming over to help me put up Christmas stuff. YAY! I love putting the Christmas tree and decorations up. I have always put them up the day after Thanksgiving but since I have to work Fri-Sun I won't be able to. I was going to have friday off but someone switched days with me at work, so I now have Thanksgiving off (not complaining). So...I decided to do it the day before then. I atleast want to have the tree up for a month. When I was younger me and my family would always do these things together so I thought I would have my mom and dad help me! Jarod doesn't really care to put up the tree. I do have him help me put up the lights outside. However, when we do try to start our family I will want him to help put the tree up too...but he is off the hook right now. lol. I will have to post pics of the tree when I have some. Until next time....I wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving and eat lots of Turkey!

No comments: