Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Kids Room Reveals

It's the truth. 
I have been slacking on my blog. 
I didn't forget about it but life is little busier nowadays. 
My goal is to post at least once a month because I do love blogging! 

For now....just a little room reveal:) 
Harper has been in her big girl bed since this past spring/early summer and did so well transitioning from her crib!!! I'm so proud of her and she loved her big girl bed from the beginning and still does! It has made it nice for us that her bed is so big because we can cozy up with her to read bedtime stories and have plenty of room. 

Hudson's room was a little harder for me because I tend to like more girlish ideas. 
I do love woodsy themes right now and so that was what we were going for. 
I love the fact that a lot of things in the room were made by us! Jarod made the wood pieces above the changing table and wood toy storage compartment (reused from Harper's room), I made the paint sample banner, and we both worked on making the chalkboard.     






Harper's room







Hudson's room







1 comment:

Jaimee Granberry said...

They're both adorable! We are about to change Grey's room into a big girl room for Christmas...all she has requested is pink! :)