Friday, July 24, 2015

Fourth of July

I know, I know, I am always catching up on my blog. I figure as long as I update I'm still doing good, right;) I just had to post pictures from the 4th of July week-end! I always love this time of the year and enjoying time with family and friends, fresh watermelon and corn, barbecue, warm summer nights, parades, fireworks and dresing our sweetie up all cute. It always amazes me and does make me a little sad to think how much more grown up Harper is compared to her first 4th of July. And, I'm sure I will catch myself saying that every year. 
 
 
 
Her popsicle kept her occupied during the parade and all the noises didn't even bother her 

 
Her cuteness always wins her some extra candy...or a flag

 
Having fun

Maybe a little sugar overload, but we can do that sometimes


 
The 'cool' way to swing nowadays. lol

 
These two are just way too cute together


Keaton wanted to give Harper a kiss

 
This is so precious!! Harper wasn't into it though. haha

Just swingin'


Had to get a family photo and almost forgot




 
Harper fell asleep, so we got to enjoy the fireworks a little and cuddle:)

 
Our nephew was in awe of the fireworks, it was so cute

 
Time with family and the trampoline is always a hit

 
Love my nephew, Lance

 
Lance and Harper are only 10 months apart. So happy Harper has cousins that are close to her age.

 
J-rod giving the kiddos a ride

 
And, one last family picture! 


1 comment:

Jaimee Granberry said...

As always, I love the pictures of your beautiful family! It makes me miss Indiana summers!