Thursday, April 23, 2015

One Year Pictures

We had Harper's one year pictures taken a while ago and we finally got our CD!!! I just had to share some of them! I was so excited to get them and to order some prints for our house. We have a whole collage started on our wall and I just love it:) 

Harper did great during her photo shoot and loved eating her smash cake. We actually had her pictures taken two weeks after she turned one, so she started to become a pro at eating cake. lol. We also did a few bunny photos and they are just too darn cute!!    







Not sure about the cake 

Yum

I think she likes it

Her silly face

Still playing in the icing

Being such a big girl

So sweet

I love our sweetie


 A friend had a picture taken like this and I loved it! Of course we had to do it too! This was my crib when I was a baby.

My world

The cutest bunny around

So serious...not sure where this face came from but I laugh at it every time I see this picture.



1 comment:

Jaimee Granberry said...

Oh my, all the pictures...but those Easter ones!!! Swoon! Love watching her get big!