Friday, January 9, 2015

Christmas

                     Christmas has come and gone and it kinda makes me sad. I really enjoy everything about Christmas! After all it is my favorite time of the year! I remember last year thinking it could be our last Christmas as just the two of us...and it was! I look back and think of how much more wonderful it is to have Harper here with us this Christmas. I will cherish all the memories we made and thank God for our miracle each and everyday! I made sure to take lots of pictures and start traditions that we will pass on for many years. Last year we wrapped a gift (baby blanket) for our precious child we were waiting on and this year Harper was able to cuddle in it. I still feel like somebody needs to pinch me because for many years there was an emptiness, like that blanket had nothing to keep warm, but now it is filled! The first picture pretty much sums up how great of a Christmas we had!                        



   Oh, I just LOVE that sweet face!

I love baking but this year it was a little tougher but that's okay!

First Christmas party and Harper wasn't sure of it all!

                                                                        Grandkids

The great grandkids



                            With most of her gifts from gma and gpa. I tell them they spoil her just a little;)

                                                           Gma loved helping Harper

Gma and gpa helping open gifts! My poor dad had to have surgery and is on bedrest, so we just opened gifts around him! 

Lindsey's ornament this year...if only she could be with us 

With my mom and gma



   Christmas Eve 

First look at the tree Christmas morning 

Khloe couldn't wait and actually stuck her face in her bag and tried to get her gift out. ha.I guess Harper was taking too long to open presents.

 I was so excited to see her on her own little chair!



Family

I wasn't sure if this would happer but we were able to get a picture of all the kids together! I love that our famliy is growing and Harper will have cousins her age to play with! 

Brothers

Serious discussion going on here;)

Our last picture from Christmas 2014.... 


No comments: