Sunday, November 2, 2014

Halloween

This year we had so much fun on Halloween! Maybe it was because we had our sweet girl to enjoy it with:) I'm not into the ghosts and gobblins part really but do love making Halloween fun. I love theme costumes and so this year Harper was an elephant, Jarod was a safari guide and I was the tourist! It was something easy we could put together without spending a lot. Whenever I was searching costumes I couldn't resist the big ears on the elephant costume. It was comfy enough for Harper and I knew it would keep her warm. Keeping her warm was important this year since the temperatures dropped into the 30's!!! I don't think I ever remember it being that cold on Halloween. We still went trick or treating around the neighborhood but instead of walking just drove. We were able to spend some time with family, get candy (only year we will be able to eat it all. lol) and watch Harper's reactions on her First Halloween!

 Getting ready to carve pumpkins!

Ready to get messy and then I thought we better change;)

Harper loved playing in the goo and she really didn't get that messy.



Making memories 

Our pumpkin family

The cutest pumpkin butt you will ever see!!!

With gmaw and gpaw





The best picture I could get of Harper and cousin Katie Jo

Her little tail

So sweet

Harper and her "peanut bag"

My favorite picture on Halloween! haha

1 comment:

Jaimee Granberry said...

First off, that pumpkin butt, oh my- beyond cute!! I grew up in Indiana and all I remember were cold Halloweens. Our trick-or-treating consisted of driving to houses in our tiny town! Love the family costumes, my husband won't dress up, but I may coordinate with Grey next year and try to make him jealous and want to join in!