Saturday, May 24, 2014

Mother's Day

Mother's Day has been a day I would dread for quite a while........until this year!!!! I was so looking forward to this day and couldn't wait to celebrate "mommy hood"! I know I celebrate it pretty much everyday anyways, but it was still nice to enjoy it:) In a way it felt like I was dreaming. Is this really my first Mother's Day?? Yep!! I have been able to enjoy this love that is undescribable between a mother and her child! From the day Harper was born until eternity I will be able to see that love grow! Children are such a blessing from God.

I still caught myself  thinking of all the women that are praying to be a mom one day. I know the heartache. The desire. I feel the wait has made these cherished moments that much better! So many things I want to do with Harper! So much love I want to give! I just love it!!! I tell Jarod all the time that I was meant to be a mom:) Harper's birthmother even sent me a Mother's Day card and it just brought tears to my eyes. How wonderful of her to do that! I know it was a hard day for her but to put aside the heartache to do this for me meant so much!! Harper is a little miracle and I know she is going to do great things in her life!! Momma will be right there to help guide her:)

And, I know I'm getting a little behind!! It's expected with a new addittion to the family, right;)?! I'm going to try and post a few posts this week to catch up! I need to post her three month post and about our little vacay! Yes, getting Harper into the travel spirit:)




Me and my girl! We had to match! 

Love my family:) 

Can you believe Harper picked this out for me;) I kept telling Jarod I hope you got me atleast a little something for my first Mother's Day. He surprised with this in a gift bag on the back porch! Very sneaky! 

Eating lunch

First Mother's Day lunch


 

My mom with her Mother's Day gift and card

Four generations

No comments: