Sunday, October 23, 2011

Catch Up With Pictures

I haven't updated on what we have been doing in a while.  Pretty much the past couple of posts have been about infertility....so I thought maybe I should post about something else. I am sure everyone doesn't want to read about all that infertility stuff in every post anyway! 


One day we drove to French Lick when we were both off during the week. That doesn't happen often! Of course we had to make our first stop at Bo Mac's.....if you have never tried their flavored soda's do try them if you go through Shoals. I always get the Marshmallow but have had the banana and they are sooo good!!! In French Lick we walked around the French Lick hotel, walked around the stables where I got horse snot all over my shirt (I guess the horse didn't like me).lol. Looked at the train's and tasted some wine. Oh, and sneaked around the golf course. hehe      


One last picture of us in case we got caught and went to jail. lol

Giving me the OK!

It was so pretty up there! And we didn't get caught....we are so good:)



On October 1st one of my best friends from high school was getting married in Terre Haute. We don't get to see each other as often as we would like but we got to spend all day Friday and Saturday together. They were long days but we had a ton of fun. I forgot how much work weddings can be but I love being in them!


All the bridesmaids.

Charlie Angel style. haha. We look confused!

Me, Sis and baby! 

LOVED her shoes!!!

How cool is the kitchen where she had her wedding/reception. I just had to take a picture of it b/c it is something you would see on HGTV!

LOVE

Us girls from High School.

Right before I was getting ready to leave. Tiff looking amazing!




A couple week-ends ago we went to Lark Ranch with Jarod's dad, step-mom and two brothers. 

I could actually Laso!

Group photo.

Silly

Boys will be boys!

Me and my hun!

Cutest little pigs around!

5 comments:

Erica said...

I love the picture update!! Those bridesmaid dresses are so cute!

Anonymous said...

ashly.. got your comment and just wanted to let you know.. the first flop recipe i made was from crockpot girls..:) it was their chicken/noodles and dumplings.. the noodles swelled up big time and soaked up all the juice.. i had to throw it out... but i may have cooked it to long too so i'm not sure.. just wanted to warn you incase you had the recipe with the noodles in it.. i suggest watching it closely or just cooking the noodles seperate..:) the recipe i used and posted was delish! good luck!

Sonya said...

The bridesmaid dresses were beautiful:) you and Jarod are soooo sweet:) Loved the pic's.

Chelsa said...

ya'll are so cute! that's hilarious that you snuck on the golf course :)

Anonymous said...

Love ur pics!!! Was reading thru ur ttc journey after u left me a comment and they are so similar!!! Having a very weird cycle this month, not sure if it's good or bad, but not normal. How are u guys doing?