Saturday, February 5, 2011

Projects and The Big 30

A couple weeks ago Jarod's aunt Mary and cousin Darla painted our living room/dining room I wanted to post some pics. After living in our home for over 3 years we FINALLY painted this room!! I wish I would have done it a long time ago b/c I love it so much more:) I kept putting it off b/c I could deal with it (just a little plain) but then I started looking at pictures and getting ideas. Well......after seeing a fellow bloggers picture (Courtney Owens) I seen a color that would fit our living room!!! Thanks so much Court!!!! And thanks to Mary and Darla's awesome painting skills! Next room is the bedroom. haha. Because you know there is always a project!

  
Tried to get a close up. The color is Norman Brown at Sherwin Williams.

Before

 After- In person you can tell even more of a difference.

Before- Don't mind Khloe's toys. haha

After

Finally made my fabric necklace. Still working on the flowers and trying some different fabrics out.



My hubby turned the Big 30 on January 29!!! Had to get a gift shot!

Coldstone Cake. Yum!! And of course reese's:)

Went out to eat at Mi Pueblo for the birthday boy's b-day!

Right after they came out singing. haha

Last picture of the night. I Love you Jarod and I am so happy I could spend another birthday with you!! I met you when you were 20 and now I can't believe you are already 30.....oh how time flies.

5 comments:

Chelsa said...

i didn't realize you and jarod starting dating the same year ryan and i did :) we started dting when he was 18 and now he's 28 :)

glad he had a good bday!

the dining room and the living room both look GREAT! i love how a coat of paint (or 2) can change a room so much!

Nicole Benjamin said...

Love the pics;0 i had a great time w/you guys!!! Did you make Jerods bday cake?! Its cute!!!

Tera said...

The new paint color looks fab! Happy belated birthday to Jarod!

Whitney said...

Dining room/living area look awesome!!! I've been thinking about painting our dining room as well. But who knows when that will happen! Glad Jarod had a great day and the last picutre is such a good picture of you guys!

Courtney, Jeff, Ayla & Leah said...

Yay! I had been waiting to see the pics! So glad you went with it. It loooks so good and clean. PS. I love your big clock! That's awesome. And your fabric necklace is way cute. I made some for cmas gifts. :) I like yours better though...