Thursday, July 8, 2010

3 Year Anniversary

Yesterday we celebrated our three year anniversary! Three down 60 or more to go. haha. I don't know what I would do without my wonderful man! He is perfect for me and I feel so blessed to have someone like this in my life:) He completes me so well and we always have a great time together. We met when I was 16 and Jarod was 20 making it 9 years this month we have been together. I wouldn't change it any other way! I love you honey!!!!   

I had a surprise yesterday with flowers sent to our house!!! I had hinted around about maybe picking some up but didn't know if he would. I LOVE getting flowers and these are beautiful.... and I was really caught off guard when they were sent to our house!  I was going to post a picture but didn't feel like uploading it. haha.

Yesterday we didn't go out but just stayed at home. It was a relaxing evening and just perfect:) We had lasagna, rented a movie and had some French Lick wine. Really the only wine I drink. The movie we watched was Remember Me. It was really good but Jarod didn't know if he would like it since it was a romance. BUT it wasn't all romanticy (don't know if that is a word) and turned out to be good. I think Robbert Patterson is going to be one of my favorite actors....he does such a good job. I am not going to lie though it had a sad ending and I had to cry. Anyways, here are some pics. from oldest to most recent.

Our wedding day. 7/7/2007

First professional football game in St. Louis



Oh and this past week-end we ended up eating at Mi Pueblo saturday...not so much 4th July food but we were craving it! Then went to our "new" neighbors saturday evening to hang out for a little. This past year we have made some really good friends with a couple great neighbors that have moved into the block/hill;) Back to saturday. That night I left the party early b/c I had to work the fourth....boooo! Fireworks kept waking me up saturday night and I was like, I wish I could be out there with everyone else but I had 12 hours ahead of me the next day and I don't like to go to work with little sleep. So I worked sunday and right when I got home I changed and we went to another get together and THEN I got to see fireworks!!! Monday we were both off but we just stayed around the house and sanded our old wooden boat we traded our canoe for. I will have to post pictures when we get more done. It is our little project boat we are working on.....kinda like an antique car but it is our antique boat we want to fix up. Can't wait till we can take it out.....maybe this fall! If anyone know's of any old boat motors for sale send then our way b/c we are looking for a boat motor. 

Hope everyone had a good fourth!!  

5 comments:

Chelsa said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Tera said...

Happy Anniversary to a very sweet couple!

Brittany Janae said...

Happy Anniversary!!! :)

Leah Robinson said...

Happy Anniversary..u both are too darn cute together!

Tera said...

I tried to send you an email and it came back to me...could you send me one so I can reply back to it? Thanks!