Wednesday, June 2, 2010

The Snapshots are up!

So I am just now uploading pics. I know it took me a little longer than I wanted but they are up now:) 

Hello Mexico!!!!

The sand was so soft!

My "amish" hubby. haha

Gotta have a Mariachi band in Mexico

Jarod, me and a REAL alligator!!! Oh the things you will do out of the U.S;)

Enjoying our time together

Beach Volleyball everyday!


Swim-up bar. These are so cool!

Yummy!

I want to blow up this pic. and put up in our house. I love all the colors!

The landscaping was beautiful.

Kisses

Hammock time. Our last day I got Jarod to get in this with me:)

The view from our room. I would wake up every morning and sit out on a our balcony and take it all in.

My life saver


More of the landscaping. Mi Pueblo has metal statues just like this.

Taking a break from our bike ride.

First time sitting at a Hibachi grill. This guy was impressive! We tried to make the same dish but not quite as good:(

Monkeys!!!! They are so fun and silly.

Our last meal. We ordered room service. Not very much food I know. haha



Are you serious? It is our last day already.


Hope you enjoyed looking at our pics!

4 comments:

Abbie said...

All the pics are soooooo cute - and you two are the most precious couple!!!! Looks like you had so much fun - and got some major suntans too:)!!

Sapphire Sweets by Emily said...

Looks WONDERFUL! I loved Mexico! That pic(the one you want to blow up for your house) is AWESOME! Beautiful! So glad you had fun with your hubby-too bad vacations can't last longer!

Chelsa said...

the picture you want to blow up is AMAZING!! love it!

all your pictures are fun... makes me want to go back to mexico RIGHT NOW!

glad you both had so much fun!

Tera said...

So so cute! Love your little dresses! I know I was just there a year ago but seeing your pictures makes it seem like forever ago! So glad you had a great time!