Wednesday, November 25, 2009

What Are You Thankful For?

It is hard to imagine that tomorrow is Thanksgiving! Time does fly! I am ready to pig out on Turkey, dressing, mashed potatoes, corn, stuffing, pumpkin pie and who know's what else. It will all be yummy! I know I have been busy today making two loaves of banana bread ( It is a great recipe if anyone wants it), date pudding and cowboy beans (for tonight- so you may not want to sit next to us at the game. haha).

Today I wanted to wish everyone a early Happy Thanksgiving and hope everyone enjoy's their time with family and friends tomorrow! I know I am thankful for so many things but Thanksgiving is a time it reminds me once again of those things. A few things I am thankful for is my wonderful hubby, my parents, family, friends, able to have a turkey dinner, our home, our church, great workplace, and the wonderful memories that I had with my little sister:) What are you thankful for?

No comments: