Friday, August 7, 2009

Work It

The title of this post is dedicated to the first picture on this post. This past saturday during our yard sale the kids WERE inside watching a movie but when we went to check on them....this is what we found! The boys were workin it in the weight room. haha. This cracked me up!!! I like how Dru and Aidan are on both sides trying to push the bar up. I guess they wanted to try something new!



About the yard sale. We had a good turn out and sold around 60% of the stuff....not too bad. I told Shauna if I knew I was ever going to have a little boy I would have bought a lot of things. She had a ton of cute boy clothes. I should have just bought some anyways...nothing but boys in the family. haha. After the yard sale we went to Lindsey and Ryan's pool party which was a lot of fun. Just wish the sun would have been out more:( Got to spend some good times with friends! On sunday we went to church, played tennis, took a 4-wheeler ride and went to the campgrounds for a birthday party. This week we haven't been too busy but we did enjoy the great weather yesterday. And it looks like today is going to be the same!!

Last week Jarod's cousins were visiting from Florida and we got to visit with them a few times. Jarod was teaching them his master fishing skills using a.....Hot Dog! Fish love hot dogs!

And they caught a fish!! The kids were smiling from ear to ear.

A picture with Jarod's two younger brothers. They are a lot fun! Aidan doens't look thrilled about taking a picture.


2 comments:

Tera said...

Glad you had a good turn out at your yard sale. Hey- I understand the all-boy-Knepp thing. ;) I thought we'd end up the same way and we've started with 2 girls!

Leah Robinson said...

Glad you did good at your yardsale! You just never know how they will turn out! Looks like you're having a lot of fun...makes me sad summer is going to end soon :(