Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Kirra's 1st Birthday!

This past weekend my best friend had a birthday party for her little girl Kirra. I can't believe she is ONE now and walking!! There were a lot of little kids running around and some family and friends we haven't talked to in a little while. When it came to cake time Kirra did NOT like her cake. I was kinda bummed because I always like it when kids get to dig into their first birthday cake. I think she stuck her finger in the cake once and then wanted out, but she was kinda tired too. So, I don't blame her. I got some pics you can check out!
This week so far I have been working and man am I gald to be off today. I am exhausted from these past two 12 hour shifts. It was a mad house. I hope this weekend is much better. If not I have a week off after this weekend. We are going to Orlando and I am so EXCITED!! It seems like it is taking forever for our vacation week to get here though. Today I am wrapping up on vacation stuff, getting everything ready and making a list of things not to forget. I have been checking the weather and it looks like it is going to be in the mid 70's-80's. Hopefully no rain!! Until next time take care and all of you other bloggers going on vacation I hope you have fun wherever you are going! I will have pics. up when we get back:)
Kirra does not like this birthday business.

Family Pic.

Didn't do too much damage to the cake!
Some of the kiddos.
Me and Sis!







1 comment:

Unknown said...

Have fun on vacation! We are going to Panama City Beach, FL on April 24th :) Marking the days down on the calander and trying to get everything organized... That is a job. LOL. Can't wait to see pics.