Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Deer Scouting

This past week has been really relaxing...not a hectic schedule at all. The other day when Jarod got off work and we were not doing anything that evening he wanted to know if I would go deer hunting. He loves deer hunting!! I do not usually deer hunt because I don't like sitting in the tree stand for hours. A little over an hour is good for me....especially when it is cold. I always tell him that I will go atleast one time a year, so I told him okay. It was not bad at all! We did not see any deer but did see a bunch of turkeys. We were at his dad's cabin and I actually had a lot of fun...I was taking pics of the turkeys and they did not even get scared. They were right beside US!

Here is a close up. I could even hear them gobbling. That close.haha

I think I might just have to go another time and hopefully we will see some deer! Or maybe Jarod will get a big buck.....that would make him happy. Other than that my parents and I went to Evansville for my moms birthday. I forgot how old she was. sorry mom. And for some reason I thought she was a little younger. Guess it shows how fast time can goes bye. We ate a Chilis and I got a mother/daughter massage for her birthday. She LOVES getting massages! She has had a couple before but I have never had one. It was Amazing! We got to lay next to each other while they had fountains and a little fireplace in the room. It was great and she enjoyed it very much. It was special to me for us to do that together. It was a half an hour and went too fast....my muscles even felt different after they were done. Then the other night I wanted to get some pictures of Khloe (I know she is only a dog, but she has a ton of pics). I wanted some fall pics but didn't get may because we don't really have any big trees around our house with the leaves changing colors. I got some next to our landscaping but will have to get more somewhere else.
Until next time hope everyone is having a wonderful fall!!

2 comments:

Chelsa said...

a massage sounds WONDERFUL :)

Unknown said...

Hi there. Well I just found your blog! How exciting. It is great that you and your mom got massages together, I never have had one but I will have to check it out. Your dog is such a cutie. Hope all is great your way.